Finding a good sushi knife can be a bewildering experience for an amateur chef. With the many brands and kinds of knives, it’s an understandable plight. At the start of your culinary journey, it may be a good idea to start with a multi-purpose knife.
What To Get Global G-4 7-Inch…
Start off in the right direction with Global G-4 7-Inch Oriental Chef’s Knife. With these features, you couldn’t go wrong:
- This product possesses a razor-sharp upward curve and a broad “belly” as compared to a conventional knife.
- The thin blade enables you to make clean, smooth slices. Thus, food quality is preserved while maximizing its flavours.
- The knife has a hollow handle with just the right amount of sand in it to achieve the correct balance while it’s being held.
- Its handle has distinctive black depressions or dimples for a no-slip grip.
- Whether used as a sushi knife or any regular knife, its light weight makes food preparation stress free.
- It also has excellent stain-resistant and edge-retention properties because it’s forged from CROMOVA 18 stainless steel.
- The blade is beveled on both sides so being left or right handed is no longer an issue.
- The greatest of all is you get a lifetime warranty for any defects and breakage!
Many users have discovered the joy of using Global G-4 7-Inch Oriental Chef’s Knife:
This was my first Global knife, and I’ve since bought four more. After three years of daily use it’s still as sharp as ever, with only a few passes over a diamond steel occasionally.
The knife balanced so well, and the blade was so sharp, I was immediately hooked. The light weight of the knife really allows you finer control than I was ever able to get out of my heavier knives.Read more helpful Global G-4 reviews here!
Work only with the best knife today. It’s a versatile product that could be a chopper knife, a sushi knife, a slicer knife and more! Buy the Global G-4 7-Inch Oriental Chef’s Knife At Amazon – Click on this link
Incoming search terms:
- sia knife set