Chopsticks, like the YOSHIHIRO- Ebony Moribashi Chopsticks – 6.5″ (16.5cm), are a part of a sushi chef’s artillery of kitchen tools. In fact, there are several things one should have in order to create this appetizing dish. Depending on an individual’s skills and the sushi recipe being made, some implements are optional, while some are necessary.
Sushi Tools and Equipment
1. Sushi Knife. For beginners, it is recommended to use a good sushi knife for slicing sushi rolls and making sashimi. Don’t worry, a sushi knife is a useful and valuable investment to get the job done.
2. Rolling Mat. This item would have to be under the “necessary” category when creating sushi. It is ideal to use one that is rounded on one side and flat on the other. While it may be a bit pricey, the results will definitely be worth every cent.
3. Chopsticks. The YOSHIHIRO- Ebony Moribashi Chopsticks – 6.5″ (16.5cm) is one example of this popular Asian “utensil”. Its exquisite ebony handle is hand-crafted and is available through Amazon. The beauty and quality of the ebony make it easier to hold and create a great feel in the hand. Its long sharp tips make it ideal for detailed work, intricate plating and decoration. It’s indeed a must-have product for serious chefs of Japanese cuisine.
- Handle Material : Ebony
- Bolster : Water Buffalo Horn *colour may vary
- Material : Stain-Resistant Steel
- Size : 6.5″ (165mm)
- Comes with a box
Ebony is a common name given to very dense black wood. What makes it a good material for chopsticks? First, it has an incredibly high density (one of the very few wood types that sink in water). Second, it has a fine texture and especially smooth finish when polished. These attributes have made it a very precious ornamental wood.
Try the YOSHIHIRO- Ebony Moribashi Chopsticks – 6.5″ (16.5cm) and make your own recipes in style! Avail of the SPECIAL PROMO HERE!
Incoming search terms:
- Moribashi Chopsticks
- moribashi bag